SERVICE, REPAIR, & MAINTENANCE
- LP Air Conditioning can offer bespoke Service & Preventative Maintenance packages to suit your requirements, which will ensure that your systems are always working at their optimum performance levels.
- The installation of your air conditioning system is a major investment. Naturally you will want to protect your investment by prolonging the life of your system and ensuring that the air conditioning units are running efficiently and economically.
- A regularly serviced air conditioning unit will have a far longer lifespan, will work at its optimum capacity and be more energy efficient and economic than a unit that does not receive regular maintenance.
- It is our experience that the vast majority of expensive air conditioning repairs occur as a result of systems which have not been subject to any regular maintenance or servicing.
- Symptom indicators of a poorly maintained air conditioning systems could be as follows: poor airflow, stale odours, loss of performance, dirty appearance, sludge in drain line, Increased energy bills, prone to freezing, leaking water, to name a few.
- Typically we would normally recommend one service visit per year, but for more critical use, e.g. server rooms, trading floors, retail shops and restaurants, we would normally advise that your air conditioning Maintenance Contract allows for more frequent service visits.
LP Air Conditioning employees are highly qualified, trained and are F-GAS certified.
We can provide a prompt, friendly service should a breakdown occur.
We have a modern fleet of service vehicles, which are fitted out with all the necessary tools, plus spare parts for urgent repairs. Upon completion of each repair, a detailed service report sheet will be provided, detailing all work carried out.